Pages

Saturday 5 October 2013

Birthday party

 
Today I went to my cousins best friends birthday. It was in panmure and we did bowling and laser strike. I wasn't good at bowling but I came first at laser strike. For laser strike I was in a red team because it was pairs against everyone else and I was with my friend. My friend and I were the only girls and we won. After we played laser strike we then went to the arcade and played games with the tokens we got. I played basketball and other games to. We then had lunch and had another round of the laser strike because in the first round 2 of the guns weren't working so we got to play again. Everyone had fun and were all tired because of the laser strike. We all got ready and went home.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.