Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

My brother's 5th Birthday


In the holidays on the 3rd of January it was my brother's 5th birthday. My brother's name is Rocky. At Rocky's 5th birthday he had a bar-barque at the pakuranga swimming pools. The theme for the birthday party was pirates. I was in charged of the Treasure Island. During Rocky's birthday the little kids got to swim while the adults and other kids were still in the party room talking. The rule at the party was if a little kid wanted to go swimming like age 9 and down they had to be supervised by an adult. I didn't swim because I was helping my mum organise the candy buffet.
As you can see there are chocolate bars, little chippies and strings, lollipops, mini toys,chocolate muffins, and snakes.There are little mini coins spread out on the table. There are also little treasure boxes that are on the table to. In some treasure boxes there are jelly beans inside. This birthday party was so awesome I had heaps of fun.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Leila

    It sounds like you had heaps of fun during Rocky's birthday the food looks awesome.

    Chantelle 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leila

    All that food made me hungry. It looks like you had lots of fun and I hope you've enjoyed it. It looked like you did.

    YUMM! YUMM! YUMM!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.