Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Nearly My Birthday


Nearly my Birthday

“YAY” it is nearly my birthday. I cannot wait to be 13 years old.
My birthdays is on May the 2nd. For my birthday I am going to Rocket Ropes next door too Butterfly Greek with my family and friends. I am nearly a teenager. I cannot wait till my birthday because I am so looking forward for my birthday cake. After the Rocket Ropes we are going to the beach or somewhere to have a BBQ. Once again I cannot wait till my birthday.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Leila,

    I really enjoyed your blurb that you wrote about how it nearly your birthday and how you are going to an exciting place and I hope you have a great time on your 13th birthday, speaking of birthday "HAPPY BIRTHDAY."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi leila

    I really like it how you just write all about your birthday coming up. I can't wait until we go to the rocket ropes. I can't wait I hope you will like my present. Keep making post and I'll keep making comments. Happy Birthday big sis.

    your sister
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leila,
    Your Birthday was AWESOME it was so much fun at Rocket ropes. I hope that you had the best 13th birthday ever!

    +c.a.n.d.y+

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.