Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

T2 Goal settings


Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 1-2

Reading:
This term I learnt: This term I have learnt how to work collaboratively like we were in a group and one person shares the document for the whole group to work on.

My reading goal for Term 2 is..... to remember to retell information into our own words.
To achieve my goal I will need to..... work harder and keep reading and practice putting information into my own words.
Writing:
This term I learnt: What topes mean and how to write interesting stories. Topes mean T-title, O-orientation, P- problem, E- events, S-solution, then lesson at the bottom. I have also learnt all the different language features.

My writing goal for Term 2 is: Keep practicing writing stories and and I need to think hard about the tenses and plurals I use in my stories.
To achieve my goal I will need to:  Work harder on writing plurals and tenses in my stories.
Maths:
This term I learnt: How to add decimals. I have also learnt how too speed up my basic facts like we practice our basic facts every mondays.

My maths goal for Term 2 is..... To work on my decimals adding and subtracting.
To achieve my goal I will need to: Work on this at home and get people to test me.
Personal:
This term I: have been trying to work hard and when i'm away and I come back to school I catch up and get all my work finished.

My personal goal for Term 2 is..... Too keep up with the work we are given and too remember too work hard.
To achieve my goal I will need to:  accomplish all my work too a highstanderd and keep working hard.




These are my goal settings. It shows what I have learnt, what my goals are for every topic and what I need to do to accomplish my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.