Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

R.W.C Recount

All Blacks vs France

The moment that I will remember is The All Blacks against France. I was extremely excited because it was the last match for the Rugby World Cup and The All Blacks made it!

At home it was my whole family watching the game.The game was on Sunday, October 23rd. As soon as The All Blacks performed their haka we all got up and joined in. The haka was just AMAZING!!! Then Haley Western was singing the National Anthem. The National Anthem came on and we were all singing proudly.It was like the whole house was going to explode.

Kick Off!Yeah!! as my sister shouted. My mum and dad were in the room watching it. As soon as they kicked off my mum shouted ‘GO’!!! So my dad got up and walked to the living room. The game was Awesome but The All Blacks did not play their best game. The game was played at Eden Park,the best stadium of stadiums in history.

I really enjoyed the game. It was extremely AMAZING!!!!! My favourite moment of Rugby World Cup was to see The mighty All Blacks win the Web Ellis Cup!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Leila

    I am so proud of myself i think i did good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.